a Few products that stood out to me within the past 3 months!

Sunday, February 18, 2018

I love the 2 masks ! they were both very great at putting on and not dry so it stick to the face perfectly. I loved how hydrated my skin feels after both masks. the texture was great and smooth. it had a great scent not over powering at all .
the keep cool and sooth yourself was perfect for a day at the beach. it soothed my skin within the 20 minutes.
the keep cool and drink the ocean was great at hydrating my face fast.
I highly recommend both these masks.

@keepcool_official and @0.8L_usa


Keep Cool also recently entered Anthropologie in the US !

​ #keepcool #keepcoolmask #kbeauty #08liter #08l #08literusa #literites
#flawlessdolls #100daysofmakeupchallange #30daysofmakeup #skincare #skincareaddict #mua #reviews #honestreviews #glowup #like #instalike #instalove #instabeauty #model #lipstick #newmakeup #newskincare #followback #followforfollow #f4f #followme #like4like #likeforlike


No comments:

Post a Comment