hey loves! So i was asked to review a LED mirror it is on way and i couldn't be more excited for led mirror, i own one now but i always need one better than the one I own now. So I will post new pics when comes, i have many new pictures and reviews on my insta blonde26
Can check it all there daily and snap chat also blonde2326
I took this picture all white, yup I am one happy girl today!my soft box came! plus this is my birthday gift from sephra last january i forgot to grab plus i need my new 2018 gift.I love an all white back ground for some not all of my photos.
Soap box soaps Is my go to hair shampoo and conditioner! She has the most effective for my scalp and hair. The coconut is my favorite smell out of the three i got to review.
Duft n Doft sent me the hand cream to review and I think I will be doing a small give away for the deluxe size items must be following me on snap chat and instagram and youtube to be entered to win!



No comments:
Post a Comment