a Few products that stood out to me within the past 3 months!

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

new pr items! Aromatherapy!

 so i got these two in the mail yesterday, i had the chance to use and also wear one pair of my new lashes!! I love skin care and it is a must if your into makeup as much as I am. The melissa mood essentials is a must have all year, can spray your self and or your pillow and room with the scent to help calm you. i also have the confident. Which can use on neck but dont go spraying it all on the face area. It has a great aroma and I will be using this all winter long!
sanre is amazing for your facial needs! I got the serum and also the eye cream! they work amazing and hydrate your skin within seconds of use! Want flawless skin stick to my blog i will show you what to use daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment