Friday, October 6, 2017

Fall is here ! New makeup hauls! Ambassador gifts and more

Hello loves! I recently got alot to review and I am so excited to get down to business! I will be reviewing more on my instagram and snap chat. I also have discount codes for most of the items.
This wash iis amazing! I use it most of the nights along with my other items, it is silky and leaves your skin feeling so clean!

always need a good mask for your skin! Can use on neck as well like i do and removes all toxins from your face and neck!

i Recieved the new Abh pallete yesterday! I didnt use it yet so i  will upload more pictures here when i do this weekend!



i did a side by side of the new abh prism and around the world world travel by anastasia of beverly hills!


 i am so in love wit ha cute halo lid!
thank you so much fatco i cant wait to be a full time ambassador with your company! i truly love the face cream and body cream! Smell is amazing and leaves your skin so soft!


No comments:

Post a Comment