Saturday, August 19, 2017

hey loves ! tons of new pr I need to review and show you here so i will be updating it daily! ybf is a fav brand ,she is an amazing woman owner and the products are gorgeous as seen in picture! I also did a video that can be seen on my Instagram! the brow pencil is amazing it glides on the brow for an easy touch up! the cream highlighter is gorgeous and can be worn alone or on top of cheek .the eye shadow pallet packs a ton of pigment! and the 3 lip crayons are so gorgeous and glide on the lips
 
also I will be showing omg cosmetics brand also monthly! she has amazing pressed highlighters liquid and also brushes!


also if you want a cute pallet that has toms of pigment try the trolls or the pony pallet by pur cosmetics I have the trolls on way and the 3 highlighter sticks from the pony collection on way 


No comments:

Post a Comment