a Few products that stood out to me within the past 3 months!

Monday, November 13, 2017

Hair CARE! Taja Baby!

hello my loves! So I recieved my Taja beauty hair care a few weeks ago in the mail. I am in love with her hair care products! She has amazing hair car that also include leave in conditioner and stregthening, which are my favorite hair products! I have blonde hair , so use blonde hair girls know what we need for hair! I love the nut spray which has vitamins to smooth out our strands of hair! I will be doing a vlog on my hair from the time I started for 2 weeks! the packaging is so gorgeous and can fit perfectly in my shower stand!
In a jar there is also a leave in conditioning for all hair types! It smells amazing all day long! The travel size black bottles are perfect for my traveling days! please check min blonde25 for more info and on taja beauty !


No comments:

Post a Comment