a Few products that stood out to me within the past 3 months!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

NEW lorac palletes!

this is one of the 3 i got from lorac cosmetics! i have been using this like crazy as can tell and it is perfect for the wedding or prom seasons as well as winter and fall! I personally use all the colors when I do any look! I love how pigmented each swatch is on all of the colors!

as Can see it has 8 gorgeous colors for around 44 with tax!
I will be showing the 2 others this week on my lids and swatches. But for now they are a must have in my book!

i got 3 here 2 new and i will be using all and maybe do a give away on one of these o subscribe to my Youtube channel and follow me on Instagram blonde25 to be entered for one lorac pallete!


No comments:

Post a Comment